Pages

11.30.2012

Fantabulous Friday {If Only}

Socks are coming, socks are coming!
They have yet to be finalized....
But that should happen tomorrow or Sunday. 

I'm about to run upstairs to finish the Holiday Scene Stealer. 
And sew the last two socks. 
And think about all the pictures I took the other day, that I have yet to swap out or put up for the first time in our shop listings. 
And blast the Christmas music.
And crave chocolate.
And pack up an order. 
And memorize the 2nd to last verse in the Roman's Road. 
Flick on my snowflake Christmas lights,
and dance to Bobby Helms when he sings "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".
Then it's back downstairs to wash dishes, stuff my face, watch MacGyver, and listen to my elephant sisters thumping around the room after lights out.
Pjs, Bible time, and sleep.

Totally ignoring my newest game obsession (candy crush!), my math quizzes, the state of my bottom bunk, and listing stuffs on Etsy.
 That's what tomorrow is for.
It's a good thing it's always today!!!

; )

I would like to briefly vent:
EVERY TIME I REDO PICS, THE STINKIN' ITEM SELLS!!!

Now I would like to state the flip side to that:
 EVERY TIME I REDO PICS, THE STINKIN' ITEM SELLS!!!

I'm sure no explanation is necessary.
 
I believe I have a new sales tactic to apply.... =P

Since I must get on with those things to do {and not do}, I will leave you with some pics that I took during the photo shoots when I got a little bored...
 Completely unedited, as were the photos of the custom order.

*Yes, the rant had to do with the most recent sale
*Yes, the pj's below are going to hit the shop - around the same time as the socks. Comfy combo, huh?

Feliz Navidad Amigos!
- Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment