Pages

12.03.2012

Monday Forecast {12.3.12}

It's December.
Already?
No time to panic. 
Haha, right.
Oh well. I'll try not to think about the fact that I don't have a gift for anyone, I'm only still putting together some ideas, and that I'm not as rich as I like to believe.

However, my personal finances are no reflection on our shop since September! Thank you all for purchasing from us so faithfully! We have had several records set in the past two weeks alone. We cannot thank you enough for that! It just goes to show us that we really can survive taking our shop to the next level. =D
And we can afford Robyn. I think she'll like that. ; )

Coming Up:
The socks are done.
The jacket for the Holiday Scene Stealer is done too!
Please join me in waiting for good weather....
A super cute striped tee. I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to list it...that's how much I love it. Still in progress.

New Listings:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/116797178/blue-and-brown-polka-dot-pajamas-for
Renewed, but updated and a new item added...basically, a remade listing.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/93292491/walking-in-a-winter-wonderland-4-piece

Recently Sold:
Roasting Chestnuts
Pink and Purple Baking Set
I'll have to remember to show you all the redone pics. =)
And of course, the custom order


Only 22 days
...
Merry Christmas!!!
- Paige -

2 comments:

  1. Do you make these clothes!? If so, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Meredith!
      Yes we do! You can find most of them in our Etsy shop (try the SHOP button in our blue bar across the top of the blog) whether in the sold items or in the current listings. Others are coming up.

      Delete