Pages

10.24.2012

Wednesday Update {10.24.12}

The brown hat is in the shop.

^ And this one is next! ^

We have a Pinterest page that we will be pinning 'good stuff ' to as time goes on. 

Maybe Wednesday posts will become pinterest days?
 


Yesterday Robyn and I, along with Robyn's sister (and my good friend) Lizzy went out for a photo shoot.
I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you all!



On a different note...
I dropped my camera down a flight of stairs.
It's definitely broken. 
=(
I'm going to contact the repair company in our area, and see what they can do, and get a quote. Until it gets fixed, or until I get a new one, I can't photograph anything without sacrificing quality (by a long shot). So we'll be stock-piling things for the shop for now.

At least now I have no excuse not to edit the several hundred pictures I have from the past month...not to mention, the months before that. 
*Silver Lining*
(Too bad it's not green. Cash would be a great lining for a broken camera.)



I'm bummed out about my camera, and with nothing else to tell you about the shop, I feel like this might be my shortest blog post ever.
...
.
...
It probably is.
 Oh well.
 
-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment