Pages

10.22.2012

We're Back!

Sorry about ignoring y'all this weekend. At least we were kind enough to warn you. 

Last week, you all know, we didn't get a great deal done for the shop. But that doesn't mean that we didn't have anything from the previous week still to list. =)
We have newsboy style caps arriving in the shop this week!
I just love hats! 
Most hats do not return the feeling.
Once, just once, I found a hat that loved me back. I decided not to get it - surely, I'd be able to find one just like it and get it sometime? No such luck. I should have known better. I lost my one true hat lover. 
{sigh}

No such problem with AG dolls!
Take a peek - 

Working stuff out with our Fall Line, and even setting a tentative date:
We're aiming for 
Nov. 7th
as our Fall Line release. Listings would all appear in the shop no later than the 9th. Assuming no complications. 
But there will always be complications.
We're thinking maybe this outfit will be labeled as "Fine to Dine", as it is a dressy outfit, coming into the holiday season. Input? Ideas? Suggestions? We'd love to hear from you!

Our most recent complication was just solved today. Well, mostly solved. 
The mental part of it was solved, but the material part awaits, if that makes sense. 
If it doesn't, it's ok. I'm sure you're used to it by now.

When we're not busy doing one thing or another, we spend time just soaking up the last warm rays of sunshine. Gazing out our windows. Walking in the woods. And loving the colors.

God Bless, and see y'all back here on Wednesday!
- Paige

2 comments:

  1. I love American Girl Dolls. I collect for Kirsten and Kit. :) Such a cute picture!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete