Pages

10.26.2012

Christmas in October

Some of you are like you're crazy!!!!
Others, however, know exactly what I'm talking about. You just have that urge to blast Christmas music through your house.
Well I had that urge today.


I just couldn't help it. I had my music on my ipod on and was listening to it through my ear buds. Then all of a sudden a Christmas song came on...well that did it. I turned on the TV and put on Pandora.
Boy is it fun!!!!
Christmas music makes me so excited! To some it may remind them of the stress of the holiday season, but to me it reminds me of the joy and the happiness that Christmas is supposed to bring us.
Later (probably in December) I'll give the entire Christmas story.
Today, though, I just want to remind each and everyone that time with your family is precious.
I have four siblings (3 sisters and 1 brother). Some of you may think, 'You poor girl', and yes sometimes I think that too ;) Tonight, though, as I put that Christmas music on and saw my baby brother dancing, and my sisters with huge smiles on their faces being silly, I was reminded how blessed God has made me. He knew exactly how many siblings I would need, and He made each one of them very special to me.
So if you are reading this and haven't told your wife or husband, brother or sister, or even somebody else close to you that you lve them, go ahead and tell them. Show them just how much they mean to you. Believe me, it puts smiles on people's faces when they know how special they are to someone.
Have a great weekend!
God bless!
~Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment