Pages

10.29.2012

Depends

Every week, progress depends on something or other.
Having items to sew depends on materials, patterns, and cutting them out.
Completed items depend on time, sewing machines, accessory pieces, and know-how.
Listings depend on completed items, photos, descriptions, and time.

This week, both our production, and our blogging may be interrupted by something we didn't list above. 
Power. 
In the form of electricity. 

Living in NY, we're going to be somewhat affected by the hurricane. 
Since we have had repeated warnings of power outages, we have to be prepared to not have the use of sewing machines, have internet access, or other power. 
 And we all live surrounded by trees, so the winds could create a problem for us that lasts longer than the storm does. 

Therefore, this entire week, and maybe even future weeks, all depend.

Just wanted you forewarned.
   
Now for the forecast.
Besides looking like some rain and wind....
we have slouch jackets, Fall Line 2012 outfits, and hopefully some leggings in progress. 
Since my camera broke, we only have pictures of the slouch jackets to share. 
Robyn is such a blessing to us!

 A little note - 
My brother, Hunter, is scheduled for surgery Wednesday. The time won't be certain until tomorrow. The surgery will be to fix his condition, Pectus Excavatum. If you read even just a little bit about it online, you will get a pretty good idea of what he is facing. And what my parents are feeling. And how the rest of the fam is doing. And no, he's not just a normal case - he's beyond normal by a fair margin. Please pray for him!
My little bro and I

Thank you.

Elisa is "covering" for me Wednesday, as I will have other things on my mind. But if there is no power here, it won't happen anyway. Unless my friend is magical, and just didn't tell me.
Which is completely possible. 
She never ceases to amaze me. 
=)
Friday I want to do a post about birthdays, so I'll see ya then!

 God Bless,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment