Pages

10.13.2012

Since Yesterday

Since yesterday I managed to actually sew, finishing a shirt and a pair of pants. Both of which are for the future of DolzDreamzzz, and not for immediate listing.
Pajamas have been photographed and listings are in progress of being drafted. 
A ring and another singles shirt (since our first sold like a hot cake, causing our new section to vanish) have been listed today.
I did not mention it yesterday, but we updated our shop welcome message. It needed it; now, come what may, we're not as 'not together' as we have been. =)


Tomorrow is a big day at church for all of us. Twice a year we have designated missions services, and tomorrow is our local/home missions Sunday. We will have 3 or 4 services, lots of singing, and a meal and dessert. And we'll be there all day. =D
It's going to be a great time of learning, fellowship, and encouragement. But it also requires a lot of prep. So I don't think I will manage to create baggies for Elisa and Robyn in time...which means that we won't get as much done this week as we could have or should have. 


Yesterday I told you that I would share more details about the Doll Wardrobe's Fashion Design Challenge. You can read all about the original challenge here.  
Now that you understand what I got myself into (haha), you know that it is voting time. 
I didn't enter our shop to win, necessarily, but to get exposure for our shop, and force myself to create by deadlines. Deadlines are big black monsters in my life, and I thought I ought to at least try to conquer them.
However, winning would be a blessing to our shop, so we would appreciate your votes.
Explanation on how to vote is found in this blog post:

and we quote - 

"You can vote on them as comments on those posts, or via email to nora.demington@gmail.com.
All votes for the First Outfit are due November 9th.
Your voting helps us pick the 2 winners!
All you have to say is "I vote for #___" and that's it. :-)

You can vote for as many entries as you want to.
Feel free to comment on those posts, we think we have enabled that ability."



We are entry number 13. 
And I just realized that today's date is the 13th....weird....


We also encourage you to vote for anyone and everyone elses work who strikes your fancy. (I get the feeling that that was a very grammatically botched sentence). There are quite a few entries that I was tempted to vote for. But I promised myself that I wouldn't vote; because then I would vote for myself, and I don't feel very comfortable with that. 
So, hint hint, vote for them on my behalf!
lol.

See y'all soon,
- Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment