Pages

10.15.2012

This Week {October 15-20}

This week, like we predicted, is going to have a lot less accomplished. And since we blog, photograph, and list stuff after the week we were actually working on it, that will mess things up a little. But only a little. 
=)

Pjs will actually be listed this week. . .



Also, another bit of good news it that our Fall Line 2012 is 2/3 done! (well, almost. 2/3 done as far as sewing goes.)
^ This is the fabric that makes the outfit (Outfit 2, of course)! ^

Outfit two for the Doll Wardrobe Fashion Design Challenge is in progress (like, already part-way done). I had a head start on it, having had a pretty fair idea of what I wanted to do while I was still making the first one.
Also, I stumbled upon a peasant styled blouse that I sewed years ago. It wasn't wide enough in the shoulders, and I got sick of trying to develop that pattern. Now I'm reinventing the piece for a modern day, everyday princess-style outfit. And boy, is it cute! 
Or girl, I should say. 
There's nothing boyish about it.

I don't know what else will be being done this week since the other gals won't get new baggies until Wednesday, and like we said in our new shop announcement (oh yeah, did we forget to tell you? We updated that this past week) school, family, and church activities come first and foremost. Everything else after. 
So far, so good. 
And we aim to keep it that way.
The sad thing is, I can't aim for my life.
Unless I stop trying. Then I can hit just about anything. 
Funny how that works.
Anyways, I know you hope the same thing that I do: That these other two gals know how to aim a whole mess better!
See y'all back here Wednesday.
-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment