Pages

10.12.2012

Sneak Peek and Unofficial Reveal

I promised a sneak peek of our 1st Fall line outfit, 2012, back on Monday. And I promised it would be on Friday.
With only 2 hours left to the day, I had better get to it!

Ready?
Set?
Meet the Small Town Girl!


=D

^ Huge Grin ^

You know that part of the title that says "unofficial reveal"? Well that refers to the fact that we weren't the ones to officially reveal it. 
You can find it, along with many other entries, on the Doll Wardrobe Blog's new blog specifically for their Fashion Design Challenges. More details on that soon {hopefully tomorrow}. There you will see the above picture for my entry (on behalf of our shop) and the rest of the reveal.
The FDC site: 

Now this gal has to run to make the second part of the FDC deadline: 2nd Design is due today! And like I said at the beginning of this post, there are only 2 hours left to the day.

See y'all back here {hopefully} soon!
~ Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment