Pages

6.15.2012

Photography Friday

OK. So, I didn't do a Photography Friday last time. And I almost skipped again this week.
I have several things planned for today's post, but I don't think they are going to happen. So plan B - Photography Friday. :)

I am shamefully behind in posting daily pics. But I do make an effort fairly often. However, I don't always manage to post them online. And some show people or places that I cannot share on our blog. Yet.

Here are my most recent pics - hope you enjoy!

Gorgeous Irises

Artsy look at our fallen tree

Hose Rainbow

Pretty Dandelion
Lilac getting ready to bloom

Vibrant flower

Elisa and I at Easter time
Purple!

Cardinal!!!

Random Shot - I didn't even know I took this....I think I was carrying my camera, turned on, and hit the button.....not bad, for random beauty!

Another artsy shot of our tree, cut and waiting to be hauled away



As with any of my pictures...

***I do not put watermarks on my personal images, and I do not block people from pinning them or stealing them from our blog. 

I want to trust you. Please don't hurt me by taking what does not belong to you. I use the honor system - I trust you to do nothing with/to my pictures that you do not have permission to do. 

If you like my pictures and want to pin them, that's fine! But if you want to take my pictures and feature them someplace else, please e-mail me about it first, and please don't claim them as your own.


Our e-mail is dolzdreamzzz@yahoo.com .***
 Which pic above is your favorite?
I'm torn between the irises, and the cardinal!

~Paige


2 comments:

  1. I love the dandelion picture! Beautiful work on them all.
    Thanks for your sweet spirit and hard work today.

    Miss K

    ReplyDelete