Pages

6.21.2012

Bee-u-tiful Creatures

A couple of weeks ago, at one of my super handsome nephew's birthday parties, I ran across the street to take some pictures of nature. I was completely blessed to run across some precious, wild purple flowers, and a teeny honeybee pollinating the blooms.

I have found myself wanting to get unique shots more often. Not just a flower. Not just a tree. Not just a blade of grass. I want to capture the beautiful (although often pesky) little creatures living out their short lives in our world. 
The other day I was a little (well, a lot more than a little) annoyed with myself for forgetting my camera at home. I had multiple opportunities to capture the kinds of unique shots I have been meaning to take, and I had to miss out on all of them.

Just goes to show me that I can never, ever, think, "Oh, I'm not going to be taking pictures today - there's nothing worthwhile," again!

Normally during my weeks, Thursday would bee Tasty Thursday. Well, I only have one post planned for that, and it's reserved for next week. Sorry y'all.
This is not a Photography Friday, either.

It's a Bee-u-tiful post composed mostly of this adorable little honeybee and his time on the flower.
You had better bee-lieve me, these two were meant to be together!

A shot....of his beehind?
 His stripes were meant to bee.
To bee, or not to bee?
 He is living the life if beease!



Hehe, the corniness is my Dad's fault, hands down. 

♥♥♥

~Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment