Pages

6.22.2012

Fantastic Friday

Nope. Photography Friday is NEXT week. Today is Fantastic Friday. 
There are lots of reasons to find Friday to be a fantastic day - and one of those reasons is that the weekend is almost here!
Another is that you have my blog post to read. =)

Today I'm going to share some miscellaneous things that I have been meaning to share with y'all for awhile now.

Starting with American Girl . . .


. . .

As I am sure you know by now, Caroline Abbott is a new Historical doll coming out this September!

. . .

McKenna Shoots for the Stars is coming to Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on July 3 and airing July 14, Sat 8/7c on NBC. Check your local listings for more information.

. . .

Now for a few Independence Day ideas!


http://pinterest.com/pin/274156696036754617/  (for some reason our cybersitter software is blocking me from All for the Boys, so I can't post the exact link. There is absolutely no reason why it should be blocked...it's kid crafts, pictures, and ideas, for crying out loud! But until it's cleared, I can only post a link to my pin)


Y'all enjoy your Friday - I'll try to blog again tomorrow. =)

~Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment