Pages

2.25.2013

Losing control!!!!!!!!!..."Don't worry, I have you."~God

Just wanted to post a little something since I was thinking about it and well also cause I haven't written anything in awhile. I can't let Paige have all the fun (or all the credit). Do you know how much that will go to her head??? I mean her head would get huge!!! I feel a slap coming on...

So yeah I've been sick for FOREVER! Okay maybe not forever but it seems like it.
I have mono....yuck. I'm blaming Paige. Even if its not her fault, I will still blame her. I blame everything on her. (Btw she does the same to me, so it's even ;) )

Also I have a really bad cough. I mean not just the annoying cough, the bad cough. Il'l go into these coughing fits that leave me gasping for air cause I start to panic, and you know what you do when you panic, you hyperventilate. Then my mom has to calm me down and tell me that i'll breathe just fine if I relax.

I was thinking about it. When I have those coughing fits, I feel so out of control. I feel like anything could happen, and I couldn't do anything. Don't you feel like that with life sometimes? Like your life is spinning out of control and you can't seem to take back what little control you had in the first place?

Let me tell you something. God is always in control. There's no "oops" or "was that supposed to happen??" Or "I messed up, and now I don't know how to fix it".

I want to bring something else to your attention also. When you take a hold of that steering wheel and try to control your own life, things will start to go down hill. There's no way your life can be perfect or go smoothly with you taking the wheel. Why? Because you're not perfect. Your a sinner. I'm sorry to say it, but that's the truth.
When you let go, get back in the passenger side, and give God the wheel, you will realize that God has absolutely everything in control. There's no need for panic attacks or worries.

Give God your all. Give Him every single piece of your life, even the little stuff. Then when you let go, don't reach back for it.

Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to then that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."

1st Peter 5:7
"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you. "

Psalms 29:11
"The Lord will give strength unto his people;
the Lord will bless his people with peace."

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation:but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

1 Corinthians 14:33
"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

Philippians 4:6-7
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

There's so many verses on God giving us peace and Him taking control. Please remember to give God the control.

~Elisa

*all verses are KJV. Btw that's the only version you will ever see Paige or I use*



1 comment: