Pages

11.26.2012

Monday Forecast {11.26.12}

First off, remember we have free shipping until 10 PM tonight.
 
Second, well, an apology.
I am completely at fault for the Holiday scene Stealer not arriving today. Elisa even made a beautiful necklace to finish it off with. I simply have not hemmed the jacket; and then there's that evil sleeve. I don't know what it is, but every time I sew no-stretch sleeves - I've measured! - they come out the same size, but the doll's right sleeve is way harder to put on. The left slips on, fairly normal. But the right! It's a mini tug-of-war session that makes me wonder whether the sleeve of the hand is going to break first. Ok, maybe that's a teensy weensy bit exaggerated, but nevertheless, it's not too far off.
But I haven't been doing nothing.
I've been working on a custom order all week long.
If tomorrow cooperates better with product photography, I will try to redo the photos of the custom order and share them with you then. Until I do, I'd rather not remind myself of today's photo frustrations by posting the best pics I got (and if you peek in our shop for the listing, you'll see that they aren't our best).
 
Socks will make it into the shop. We're just undecided about how we'll be listing them. :)
 


I don't have my list with me right now, but there will be more in the shop this week - hopefully that will include new pj's and more singles.
 
 
=)
 
 
Blessings,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment