Pages

11.07.2012

It's Wednesday

Not much in the way of photos, or even writing. Or most likely even in the way of impressing y'all. But considering what I personally have been able to do lately (which was zip) it's massive. 

A new Hearts4Hearts doll set -
the Fall Statement is official.

The Fall Line 2012 Outfit 2 has a name, and an almost complete look. The jacket was started, and almost finished this evening. But it's not like we'd show you that so soon; you're stuck with the normal stuff. 
I did put the whole outfit (so far) together on Nellie today, and I ♥ it! So does Mommers. All it needs is a few more stitches, and a little bit of bling.
The name?
Holiday Scene Stealer

Sigh. See how bright and white things are in that photo? I miss the strong sun that we used to have. =(

At least the newest singles had a good day for lighting when I photographed them. :)
Since I haven't actually bothered to download the pics (I was sewing for once), I can't give you any teaser photos...
but I can tease you with the knowledge of our new singles' identities.
We're bringing you Robyn's latest work - the slouch jacket!
 
{Imagine awesome teaser shot here}

We have drafted our Small Town Girl outfit (Fall Line 2012, Outfit 1)! Soon, very soon, our Fall Line will make it into the shop. 
=D

Night Y'all!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment