Pages

10.03.2012

Ready for the Sun

Hello Lovelies!
I hope this post finds you all Wednesday happy, and ready for the sun.
Because I surely am!

Over a week straight, and nothing but overcast skies, rain, and occasional peeks at blue sky, and this gal is more than ready for some nice weather!!!

Lately I've been starting off my mornings with a little bit 'o sugar and chocolate warmth.
 
There is a gray light to my room, and I slowly blink and drink myself awake. The light rarely gets any stronger, so time seems to freeze. Or at least until I can't delay schoolwork for any longer.
I hit the books, and dig through 'em like a kid through vegetables.

Lunch break is a busy time, filled with correcting younger siblings' schoolwork, getting chores done, and, oh yeah, eating.

Then it's back to whatever work I still need to do, or any extra.
My favorite part is having hours leftover to do whatever I like. Which usually means to sew, but occasionally I write, read, or pummel my siblings on the Wii, reminding them who is boss 'round here.

That seems to be the way my days have been going.

But every once in a while, there is a little bit more to a day. Like a major answered prayer, or loving, thoughtful things by friends, or even playing chess for the first time in years. And after convincing my brother that I couldn't do it anymore (not before he sweat a puddle, though) by losing my first game, I make a quick comeback and squashed him dead.
Twice.

Life is good.
Life with friends and family is better.
Life with friends and family, and under the control of God is the best.

God is good.
And I am content with that.

On another note, y'all will be hearing from Elisa tomorrow!!!

God Bless Y'all!
~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment