Pages

10.05.2012

life...

so....life...
yeah it's crazy and busy and i l♥ve being lazy, so this time of year is definitely not my favorite lol.
 
school...ugh such a negative word (some of the time at least)
i guess school wouldn't be so bad if i was an organized person :D
 
this is going to be a short blog. i thought i would just take some time to tell you how my daily life has been going.
 
7 am means alarms and that dreadful waking up
8 am means school starts
from 8-9 i help my freshman sister with her algebra
at 9 i do my own algebra 2
10 is some science
10:30 chem... :P
11:45 some basic math
noon, blessed noon lol is my 1 hour lunch break
from 1-2 i have history and english
 
well that's at least how my school schedule is supposed to go lol
i had teaching my two youngest sisters english but that's not going to work with me still doing my junior year of work
 
yes the truth comes out...i didn't finish 11th grade
i am still a senior though!
just doing a little extra work lol
 
from 2-4:30 is exercises
chores
and
sewing/beading/blogging/any other hobbies i enjoy doing
 
well that's basically my every day life...actually only 3
mondays and thursdays get a little interesting
ya see i also work...at the library
mondays from 10-2 so no school gets done that day just extra activities
and on thursdays from 12-4 so only morning school gets done and no extra activities
 
sorry if this post isn't exactly the most exciting thing you have ever read, but i know you haven't heard from me in awhile
 
**************
 
in july my mom decided to play sports...don't get me wrong she's very athletic and competitive...too competitive
 
she tore her ACL....yep ouch
 
well she just had surgery on monday, so that's thrown a loop in my schedule somewhat...i mean i got her ice cream at 1:30 in the morning lol
 
she's a good patient though and having a spoonful of my favorite ice cream (death by chocolate) at 1:30 isn't so bad ;)
 
**************
 
soo paige told me to post some pictures of what im currently sewing (well im supposed to be lol).
i'm sewing jeans...yes i know i live an exciting life lol...but as you probably know paige is the sew master and im the little assistant that tells her what looks best. until now, yes she has put me to work.
 
soo if everything works out we should have some jeans in these fabrics:
 
 
 yeah i know it's out there, but at the same time paige and i kinda think it will be super cute as a pair of jeans
light blue denim

 dark blue denim
this is white...couldn't get that great of a photo of it.
well there's a sneak peak of the jeans to come
 
hope you enjoyed reading my post today
 
have a great week and God bless!!!!!
~elisa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment