Pages

9.14.2012

Schedules

Pronounced "SHED-JWOOLZ".
// Important schtuff \\
// Paige haters \\

Schedules really do seem to hate me! The instant I create one, I can (almost for certain) know that that is exactly how things will NOT go.
Therefore, my life tends to be {a little} messy.

Welcome to reason number 1 (subpoint C, excuse number 6) of why I never clean my room. 
=D

Now, surprisingly, for the first time EVER, September 1st began a new schedule, and it WORKS!!!
Disclaimer:
***Only if I choose to use it***
^ Ignore that fact, please ^

And it is about time, too.
I'm only past the halfway point of my teenage years, just out of reach of sanity, and too far gone in my wicked ways of unstructured life for any hope of recovery. And then - WHAM! - wadda you know, I have this new schedule thing to try, and it works!
I feel that it is about time that I got it right - you know, I'm only in my final year of highschool, and my 13th year of homeschooling. A good reason to finally get it. Seniors don't have a great deal of time left to their lives, you know. I'm just glad I made it this far, so that I can enjoy the change.
I don't think this discovery could be any more perfect!

WAIT.
It could be.

My favorite part of schedule fails was creating new ones. Now I have to find another failure to fill most of my life with. Bummer. What on earth is a girl to do when she no longer needs to figure out what to do?
Don't worry about me. I'll figure it all out.

Hold on.
* Back up. *
Would you do me a favor, and DO worry? We're making a schedule for DolzDreamzzz.

It's only a tentative one, though, because we will have to see if it stands the test of time.
Encouraged by my success, and willing to forget the sting of recent failures, Elisa and I began to brainstorm.
And when we brainstorm, it gets messy.
Mostly my fault. Cuz I'm like that. But don't forget, she's blonde.
So you could say that things are currently a little bit "up in the air". And you could say that we need help.

But don't be silly - we've known that forever! Which is why we want YOU to help us.
Yes, you read right.
Uncle Sam wants YOU to vote in our poll!!!

You can find it on the right-hand side of our blog page, along with a couple of other nifty buttons and gadgets. Those will continue to appear, by the way.
 Your vote will help us decide on one aspect of the new schedule
-
what days we blog! 
Hopefully we will get back to being consistent.

In addition to all this, Elisa and I have been working on some surprises and other random bits of awesomeness for y'all, (coming to a blog near you this fall) you being sech good blog readers n all!
One of those surprises is coming tomorrow - don't miss out!       

I know I have neglected Photography Fridays shamefully. Time to mend that with a selection of random pixel goodness I know you haven't seen yet.
=)


Love Y'all!!!
~Paige

2 comments:

  1. Paige,

    These are great photos. Would you do some family pics of us? Miss k

    ReplyDelete