Pages

9.28.2012

Progress Report

So the week is almost over.
The forecast was fairly correct.
The only trouble is that the chance of awesomeness never happened, so we have very little to show. 
Yet something is always better than nothing!!!

Just today we listed another piece of jewelry:



And that is all the listing action you are likely to see this week. 
Recently, the room that we fondly call our headquarters was deep cleaned. Yep, it was yucky. But at least the owner of that room can now find her clothes....lol. 
The owner gets a little lazy now and then . . .
*Guilty*
=D

I guess the cat is out of the bag...so, um, yeah, I happened to come across a bag of jewelry I made for AG dolls back when Elisa and I were just discussing opening our own shop (whew, was THAT a long time ago! :P ). I guess that when I moved across the hall to the room I have now, that I stored them away for "safe-keeping". Which we all know to mean "not-so-easy-to-ever-find-again" keeping, lol. I figured it couldn't hurt to take them out and photograph them on Addy so that we could list them soon.
And one by one, they are making their way into the shop.
You can tell that I made them, and that I made them years ago because they are super simplistic in design *sigh*, but alas, such were my abilities. Such were my results.

However, they're still cute and "sellable". =)

So far we have only listed this bracelet and a neck choker, but there are a couple more to go. 
Since Elisa's supplies randomly disappeared (actually, a month or more ago) we've struggled to add to our jewelry line. 


Also, I promised you, back at the beginning of the week, a sneak peek picture of the 1st outfit in our fall line (which also happens to be entered in a contest...more on that next week or so). Here's a sneak peek, like I promised:


Night Y'all!

~ Paige ~

No comments:

Post a Comment