Pages

8.04.2012

Camp♥

Hey blogger fans!
I'm am sooooooo sorry for not blogging more this week. Life got busier than I expected.
Monday Paige and I will be heading off for New Hampshire..."Why there?" You may ask. Well there is where we go to teen camp located in Deering, New Hampshire at the Wilds of New England.
It is a fantastic place, filled with games, laughter, smiles, sunburns, awesome food, lack of sleep, swimming, counselors that are there for you, great sermons and classes.
I will be sure to tell you all about it. I know Paige will have her own version of the story ;)

Here's some pics of us from last year:
Enjoy!

Some of Paige's photos they will be soften around her...no I'm not trying to highlight Paige (though she probably thinks I'm trying to shine a spotlight on her :D ). I do not have permission from the other people in the photos to show their faces, so I'm giving them their privacy.

This is Paige's endearing look...or why do I put up with you? look

Yes it's a sombrero...and yes I look fantastic in them :D



UNO!


I l♥ve tire swings!



hehehe she's going to hate me for this one :D :D
enjoying camp...extremely!

She's rocking those shades


 Have a great week! God bless!!
~Elisa♥

No comments:

Post a Comment