Pages

7.27.2012

Photography Friday {And Link Up to Lucia's Photo Challenge}

It's Photography Friday again
My favorite blogging day.
Or maybe my favorite day is Tasty Thursday. 
Hmmm....
Probably both, depending on my mood. Both are yummy - it just depends on whether or not I'm hungry. What about you - do you have a favorite 'blog day'?

It has been raining for the past few days, so today's post is not going to be the whole photo shoot of the brand-new Phoenix Dress and the listing announcement. 
I know, I know. I'm bummed too.
Crossing my fingers that that will be tomorrow.
For now, here are some of my recent 'top shots'.
GIANT Caterpillar in my backyard - size of my palm!
Tree Bark
Berries
Wild Beauty
Sunburst and a Rainbow
Train Tracks and Reflection
Home, Home on the Range
I found out about a photo challenge over at Lucia's blog, through another blogger's link-up to the challenge. With 2 hours left to enter, I figured, "Heh. Why not? What is there to lose?"
I have several other pictures I wish to have entered, but I could not enter them without permission first...and that would take too much time. Eventually I settled on this one.
The theme is emotion. 
Like I said, I had other first (and better) choices, but this will have to do for this time. I'm looking forward to her next challenge already!
^ this is my entry for Lucia's challenge ^

^ Ps. I think I uploaded this wrong, but I don't have time to figure out the right way. Sorry! ^

~Paige

3 comments:

  1. wow!! :O I love all your photos!! :) they are so sharp. So warm and friendly feeling and just plain beautiful to look at! :) Nice choice for entering into the photo challenge with too! :) Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Monica! That is so sweet of you. I wish you luck as well - I saw you among the entrants. =) I briefly checked out your blog - you take lovely photos!!! Keep it up, Sistah! ;)

    ReplyDelete