Pages

7.05.2012

Creation Museum

Howdy y'all. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Two weeks ago was a very difficult week for my family. Thanks for everyone who prayed for us, and thank you Paige for filling in for me.

What I was going to write about the week that Paige subbed for me was about my amazing trip to the Creation Museum in Kentucky. For those of you who have been there it's incredible right? For those who haven't been there please go. If you don't you are missing out on something spectacular. I won't tell you about all the things you can see there, cause I don't want to ruin any surprises ;) . However I will give you a sample of what you will see.

When you walk into the main area, you are immediately amazed...dinosaurs and jungle life, great cafes, and a really cool gift shop.



Next you go into the the grand canyon section, where they give examples of what you will find on a dinosaur dig. Those fossils were something else.
Then comes the 7 C's




The garden of Eden, was done very well. It gave a great picture of what the actual garden might have looked like.

Noah's Ark...in case you didn't know they are actually going to build an ark there at the museum. It's going to be the exact size that God told Noah to build. Yeah it's going to be ginormous.




Here's a model of what it would look like:
Then there's the gardens....
Absolutely gorgeous
I stepped outside and just stared in amazement.









Yep there's a petting zoo...You will just have to go to see what other kinds of animals there are other than hungry goats :D





 This guy came about 2-3 feet away from my mom and and my brother Matthew...not shy at all. So beautiful...

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and that they made you want to go see it for yourself. We also saw Men in White there....let's just say it was full of surprises lol :)

Hope everyone had a great two weeks and a terrific 4th of July.

Enjoy the rest of your week and God bless!

~Elisa

2 comments:

  1. Please elaborate on the Men in White.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you. Basically the Men in White is a show where they disprove evolution. It's these two angels that come down to show a girl that there is purpose to her life. It's funny and you even get wet at one point...which was quite a shock lol

    ReplyDelete