Pages

6.26.2012

Etsy Shop Birthday Bash Finds! =)

Continuing with the Birthday Bash theme, I'm going to share my favorite party shops with you. I am pretty sure that these places will not only give you awesome inspiration, but they may just be so awesome that you won't be able to help yourself...and have a party with one of these ladies products. =) 

I discovered Amanda's Parties TO GO sometime last week or so, and I am in LOVE! She does an amazing job at what she does, and I love reading about her products and more on her blog.
♥ AdOrE ♥

Want some vintage charm, crafted and shared with you by a lovely lady, Stacy? Visit her shop, "Lemonade Moments", and see what she's all about!
♥ Who doesn't like a little vintage charm?!? ♥

I started researching more shops if this nature on Etsy, and here are my finds:
Print Candee
Love Monkeys in Fedoras and mustaches!!! Check it OUT: One Bad Bird Designs
Say it NINJAS! Cupcake Cutiees Party


A couple of random listings that caught my eye:
Custom Princess Party Pack (maybe one for your little princess?)


Search around, and find all sorts of awesome places that I didn't have time to check out! Enjoy!

~Paige

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips, did I tell you we did a photo booth last weekend for my mom's 60th? FUN!

    ReplyDelete