Pages

5.31.2012

Tasty Thursday

This week's Tasty Thursday is Ranch Oyster Crackers! YUM.

Addy did a fine job - eating. lol. 

Addy and I decided to share this recipe with you guys today because it is a household favorite around here, and always goes fast. In fact, I'll let Addy tell you a little bit about just how popular they are!!!

***     ***     ***

Hi y'all - Addy here! It's super amazing to be back. FINALLY. =D

This is how things went down...


One evening last week I was sick and tired of studying. You know, for the yearly fashion exams? (They are no piece of Death by Chocolate Cake, let me tell you! And I have to be fully qualified for my modeling job here at DolzDreamzzz, so I always try to get an amazing grade). Well, anyway, as I was saying, I was sick and tired of studying, so I got up and decided to go downstairs. 

BY MYSELF.

I hope I didn't worry my human; she says that even if we dolls are living in a safe home and neighborhood with her, the buddy system should never be broken. EVEN IN THE HOUSE.

Which is why she won't let me go to the bathroom on my own.

Paige says my human should take a chill pill - no one is going to dollnap me.
I agree with the first part. But the second, I'm pretty sure is an insult. Who wouldn't want a gorgeous doll like me? In most cases, I try to completely agree with my boss (you know the reason - if the boss is happy, all the models are happy), but here I completely disagree. 
So I'll stick with the buddy system in the future, even if I hate it, just to make a statement to my boss.



TAKE THAT, PAIGE!



Now that I got that off my chest, I will continue with my story. =)

I was in a munchy mood. Like a REALLY munchy mood. So as soon as I made sure the coast was clear, I sneaked into the kitchen and hid in the cupboard with the recipe box. 
Yep. Just as I thought. Dark. Hard. Cold. Lonely.
Soooo.
I climbed out and sat down at the table.

I must have spent 20 minutes just looking through the recipe box, when I started reading, and saw
R - Ranch Oyster Crackers
written on the top of a sheet of folded paper. Mindlessly, I pulled it out and read the directions. Then I saw the cook time: 15-20 minutes. I was out of my chair in a flash.

"PAIGE!!!" I hollered, running through the house like a mad doll, "Paige, where are you?"
OOF!
I had found her. Or at least I found her knee caps.


"ADDY!" Paige howled, hopping on one foot and clasping her knees. "Good grief! Watch where you're going."

I was a little startled, and my head sort of hurt, but that wasn't what was on my mind. "Paige!" I gasped, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you! Are you ok? Well, I was wondering, can I make this?". I held out the recipe.

Paige glanced at it briefly. "You mean may I make this. And the answer is, yes, you may. I've been planning to make it myself these past couple of weeks, and I have just completely forgotten about it. Call me when you need help."

I raced off to the kitchen and began my work.


HAVE YOU EVER TRIED BEING 18 INCHES AND GETTING AROUND IN A KITCHEN MADE FOR HUMANS?!?!?
I'll bet you haven't.
It's awful to live in a world that is not made for you. :(

A snack that would take any human 30 minutes TOPS to make, took this short (but gorgeous) doll almost an hour.

__________                    __________





______________________________________________________


^big 'not cool' face^

But boy, let me tell you girls, it was worth it!



I hope that you visit the recipe link and make some for yourself - Paige made some for Elisa's family today and certain members of Elisa's family can't seem to stay out of them.
You could say that they are an addicting, mindless, munchy kind of snack.
And they hit the spot. =D



NOTE: Fellow dolls of the 18" crowd (or near in height) PLEASE don't use the oven alone! Call your human, ok?
It saves your hair.



Thanks for reading my second ever blog post! Sorry there are no pics. Paige is having a sleepover. (Hence why this will be posted at midnight or so, lol)


Your favorite model at Dolz-er, EVER,
~Addy



No comments:

Post a Comment