Pages

5.04.2012

Photography Friday

Yay! It's finally photography Friday!

My plan has been to post pictures of the beautiful plants that are in bloom around me. The sky's plan has been to rain all week, and when it had nothing left to rain, to stay overcast. Go figure.

Since that hasn't exactly worked out, I have been going through some old pictures I took last year or the year before that are good enough to blog. So really, today is just going to be a bunch of pictures with captions. My kind of post!!!

 
Oh, and about yesterday's post. Like Addy said, there wasn't time for me to leave a final comment or two. But now I'll share it with you. First of all, I would like to say that it takes a rather long time to bake things and take pictures; It takes even longer to set it up for dolls! I would just do it with humans, but internet safety is important, and I do not have permission to do pictures of anyone other than myself and Elisa. I figured it would be more interesting to do it from a doll's perspective. Besides, lots of adult doll bloggers do the same sort of thing, so why not?
(I'm telling you this because my Mom rolled her eyes 3 times in 30 minutes over it, and my Dad couldn't stop laughing. I'm pretty sure they believe I'm off my rocker...but considering my few picture options, I haven't much choice in the matter.)


Let the pictures begin!!!

Looking out over a bit of the world

I can't help but think that this is some fairy's wedding dress upside down! haha

Some unique, green plant

Just a pretty tree in one of my favorite colors

♥ Gorgeous ♥

Another pretty tree

Such a colorful Tulip!

I love how strong the color is.

You can't ask for a more beautiful sky.

These kinds of flowers always make me laugh. I don't really know why.

A trip to the zoo - this is a spectacled bear.

Just an interesting shot of one of my little scooter dude sistas.

Penguins - do the belly flop!

It's Marlin from Finding Nemo! Nemo is actually swimming right behind him, you just can't tell from this pic.

Both the spectacled bears were very amusing.

My favorite Penguin photograph.

Ahhhh. Warm sun, sand, and bare feet. I can hardly wait for the summer!



I have to go shopping today for supplies for a custom order. I love being able to say that! I also have a house to clean, and a test or two to take . . . which I have been putting off. :-/  I do not love saying that. The sun just came out! My day is going to be awesome, even with tests! I hope yours will be too!

See you back here tomorrow!

~Paige
 





No comments:

Post a Comment