Pages

1.27.2013

Teaser Post #WinterLine2013

Life never ceases to be crazy. 
. . .
So thank goodness there is no time like the present (crazy time) to shop for fabric!

Each week until the Winter Line 2013 is released I want to share teaser pics with yas. 
So this week, you get to see half of our recent fabric order. And hopefully in a few days I'll post about our recent pattern purchases.
=D


A few weeks ago I ordered some lacy fabric swatches from www.fabric.com (we also placed this last order with them). Totally happy with the swatches! So the other day, I went ahead and ordered a half yard of this gorgeous plum colored lace.
This pretty graphic-like print should create some very cute tees and leggings.
I saw this very modern, usually expensive, hard to find type of fabric and couldn't pass it up!
This spool of tulle (hehe) will add some detail and flair to lots of skirts and dresses (hopefully).


And last of all, I started planning for spring, and ordered a swatch of this light, lace sweater knit.

I figure I'll be able to see what it's like with the dolls in time for March ordering. =)


Elisa and family left for Florida today! I miss her already, and can't wait for them to arrive, settle in, and relax so that she and I can skype each other in a few days. Please pray for them to have safe travel and bunches of fun during their stay! 
While she's gone I get to run over to her house and care for Frisky, the prettiest petite preciously snuggle-able, loveable kitty of them all! I'm so lucky! Maybe Frisky and I will skype Elisa together sometime ;) 
If I were to have a cat (which would only be after I get my Siberian Husky), I'd want to have one just like Frisky ♥

Next week, the last of the fabric order ... the Winter Line duds. ;)
The week after that...we'll see where we are at.


Blessings,
Paige


ps. betcha Elisa's gonna love doing this pretty soon...
so not fair
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment