Pages

8.28.2012

Tutorial Tuesday {Hopefully the 1st of Many}

SURPRISE!
I told you last time I posted that I had a surprise for this week...
were you surprised?!?

So the week before we left for camp, I decided that the backpack that I was using to carry my lunch and schtuffs to work and back, since I bike in and out, was not doing a great job of being functional and painless.
It was too bulky, and since it was big...I kinda always managed to fill it to the brim, adding 20-30 lbs. to my weight.
I weighed it. I should know.
I was hurting a lot.
And I couldn't seem to only fill it part way. 
EVER.

And it wasn't very pretty.

Seemed like enough grounds to make a pretty new one to me!!!
So I did. 
=D

I even took pictures of almost every step so that I could show you!
I have been at work all day; I came home and finished working on and uploading camp pictures; and now I have to rush to give you a tutorial. 
Hopefully this will turn out well. 
Tomorrow.
=)
I couldn't very well label the post 'Tutorial Tuesday' on Wednesday, now could I? So I had to do that today.
But I can't do the actual tutorial tonight, because I only have half the pictures ready, none of the explanations, and no time left to my computer time.
So I'll post the belated TT tomorrow.
Okie dokie?
See ya then!

I'll give you something to look forward to, and call it a night.

God Bless!!!

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment