Pages

5.02.2012

Wild Card Wednesday

Today is a wild card day, because it's Wednesday!

This is going to be a short post to make up for the fact that the rest of the week's posts will most likely be pretty long. ♥

- Update on the Multi-Purpose Crocheted Fashion Accessory - A DolzDreamzzz Exclusive Item!!! is that I'm experiencing a few technical difficulties, and a lack of proper photo props, so the project isn't going quite as I had hoped. But it will work...eventually.

- Tomorrow we will be welcoming a special guest blogger for Tasty Thursday! Prepare yourselves for sweetness!

- In order to put some distance between myself and the multi-purpose crocheted fashion accessory, I have decided to work on a special something that will tie in with the rest of this week's posts! If all goes well, you will be reading bubbly, cheerful, picture laden blog posts...if all does not go well, well, I'll be a bit deflated and wing everything. lol. Let's hope it all works out, for your sakes and mine. :-)


Hopefully I'll see you all back here tomorrow!

~Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment